NEXTGEN COMMERCIAL ENERGY PRIVATE LIMITED (NCEPL) promoted by Asian and North American Professionals with combined experience of more than 100 years in technology, operations, policies, finance and environmental issues to establish first of its kind in India renewable energy projects.
NCEPL incorporated in India to establish the production facilities of Hydro Carbons utilizing most advanced, proprietary, state-of-the-art next generation reverse global warming technologies developed by Magnum Group, Canada under exclusive technology license. The innovative technology named as Advanced Activation Thermolysis System (AATS) can convert organic waste into marketable products mitigating the depletion of natural resources while enriching economy, communities and especially environment while generating attractive return on capital.
- Renewable fuels preservers environment and plays vital role in the economic growth of the country
- Technology and capital costs involving in the production of hydro carbons processing organic wastes should be reasonable
- Conversion of organic wastes into highly viable and marketable products can create considerable employment
- Implementation of environmentally friendly and proven technologies can help communities to achieve economic growth, energy security and sustainable development.
- To achieve economic growth, energy security, sustainable development and environment sustainability, we need suitable and proven technology in waste to energy domain.